Trouble code IAT sensor

awright3331

G1 TEG
My cel is throwing the code for an IAT sensor, and the o2 sensor, how do i replace the iat sensor, and how can i get the o2 sensor off the manifold to put the new one in, i just need to replace those and then put a new, flange on the car, along with some plug wires then the teg will be good one

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk HD

Javalos12

Hydraulic Pressure Unit Cycling Period Too Short

I have a 1990 Acura Integra Ls 1.8 cyl , I change the head Gasket, water pump, timing belt, I change the EGR too, i starter the car , and the Car check Engine light turn on , I check the ECU code and it gave me P0943, Hydraulic Pressure Unit Cycling Period Too Short ,, I don't know what it means? Or how to fix it, if any one can help me please!

awright3331

G1 TEG
I have a 1990 Acura Integra Ls 1.8 cyl , I change the head Gasket, water pump, timing belt, I change the EGR too, i starter the car , and the Car check Engine light turn on , I check the ECU code and it gave me P0943, Hydraulic Pressure Unit Cycling Period Too Short ,, I don't know what it means? Or how to fix it, if any one can help me please!
please make your own thread in the 2nd gen section!

enoch723

Thats a new kind of trolling

enoch723

iat as in intake air temp sensor? Dont remember ever seeing them or reading about them being in our cars.. How did you come up with that being a problem?

Last edited: