troubles with my car, looking for good knowledge!!

00pete

i,ve owned my 1993 ls 1.8 for about 6 months now and i love it! i just recently came across some difficulty starting it! i have spark and plenty of battery life a friend says fuel pump issues but im not sure! i was also wondering where the fuel pump is located and i dont have a manuel! please help

DumaDa9

for 90-93 integras the fuel pump is located behind the gas tank, which you'll have to drop down in order to remove the pump, i would check out your main relay before hand because that could be the problem, also check your fuel filter

00pete

for 90-93 integras the fuel pump is located behind the gas tank, which you'll have to drop down in order to remove the pump, i would check out your main relay before hand because that could be the problem, also check your fuel filter
thanx!!!

00pete

where is the main relay located?

heritage36

Yeah, if it is worse when its really hot or sitting in hot weather, the main relay is usually the culprit. Otherwise I see these a lot where the ignition coil is going out and the spark is a little lazy and makes it hard to start sometimes. that happened to me with my first DA