Tuesday Night Meets in Simi Valley

19IntegraLS92

Integra Newbie
Whats up fellow Integra peeps.. For those of you that live in the 818, 805 and surrounding areas, we have an all car meet on Tuesdays in Simi Valley. The meet is located off Tapo Canyon Blvd in the Bed, Bath, & Beyond parking lot. I'm usually there around 730, but the majority of the people start showing up around 830-9pm. Its a cool place to kick it, meet some new people, and grab a starbucks. If you are coming from anywhere else besides Simi and need directions, please feel free to PM me. Here is the address, just in case.

2679 Tapo Canyon Rd, Simi Valley, CA 93063

Hope to see some of you out there. There used to be scions at this meet, but we have ran most of them out and now mostly honda's, acura's, and your occassional eclipses. Come join the fun!!

Last edited:

19IntegraLS92

Integra Newbie
My bad.. i edited the time in there.. usually around 830-9pm is when people start showing up.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'll try to make it sometime. Going to be using the GE8 though.

revolverjunkie

RevolverJunkie
can i go to this meet? i recently bought a 96 integra gsr and its all stock. i dont know much about anything so im interested in learning about performance modifications and whatnot.

quique

SHAZAAM!!
yeah..i live in riverside and would be interested in a riverside meet...just post up where and when..