Tuning shop?

BIGB90teg

Hey can anyone give me some good shops for tuning with hondata and boost, in the wisconsin Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa area I live in central wisconsin and have searched a little bit but haven't found my answer any suggestions are appreciated thanx!

heykosal

Angkorian
They're in New Berlin..

Anyways, go to the Hondata website and click on Dealers..any of those places will work..just find one closest to you. Which is probably King anyways..

GSROWNSU

King ftw....i had my car tuned by them. They will definitely take care of you and tune your car for maximum hp and drive ability.

mteg

Automatic Lover
There are 2 places in Madison-Midwest Hybrid (where my car is currently sitting), and Dynotuned Performance,

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
King Motorsports FTMFW!!!!! Sole importer of Mugen in United States if i remember correctly that's crazy that it's in New Berlin ha

mteg

Automatic Lover
King Motorsports FTMFW!!!!! Sole importer of Mugen in United States if i remember correctly that's crazy that it's in New Berlin ha
Lol, I remember when it was a hole in the ground in Sullivan. The place didn't even have a paved parking lot. Peaple make it out to be this huge shrine-the Mecca of Honda. They are a little more customer walk-in friendly now, but it is nothing special. Seriously, the majority of people on this forum could not afford tuning, let alone dyno time.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
yea i remember the old shop too i used to drive past it all the time, that's so funny they can charge that much $$$ but operate out of the junkiest building possible. I guess people only care about the name.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
king has moved to kenosha now i believe... go there if you wanna get your car tuned...

there is also speedquest, but i dont recommend them. One6 motorsports is a good shop but they dont tune...

Top Setup is also in the northern illinois area (around buffalo grove).

GSROWNSU

they're still in New Berlin but they moved to a new location. And i don't know what your talking about as far as the building being shitty they have a PRISTINE shop and show room now. And as far as price i personally don't think it's that bad. Tuning is $450 flat rate for n/a and $550 flat rate for forced induction...you get what you pay for. They have taken care of me very well throughout my build.

proudtobeawesom

profunction(used to be whip factory) in chicago
suja one
ill garage

check out mwir.net they have alot of midwest shops on there as sponsers

mainly in the chicago

~kevin

mteg

Automatic Lover
king has moved to kenosha now i believe... go there if you wanna get your car tuned...

there is also speedquest, but i dont recommend them. One6 motorsports is a good shop but they dont tune...

Top Setup is also in the northern illinois area (around buffalo grove).
You don't like Speedquest? I've had a few friends that have had good things to say about Freddy tuning there. Personally I would trust him with my car long before anyone at Kings.