Turn-offs...

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
guys that can't drive, can't drive stick, and suck with directions = turn-offs

i once went out with a guy who got lost coming to my house, WITH me on the phone giving him precise directions. that turned out to be a bad date. asshole couldn't even stay on his lane the whole time!
thats because he had his eye on you.. LOL!!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I had this bitch that didnt like when i drove fast, that was gay.

Now my last girlfriend thought it was sexy when I drove fast.
She also asked me if it was ok to talk while I was driving the teg.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
shut your face!! (>_<) lol!!

females that dont like lowered cars..
i love lowered cars, but i don't think guys understand how hard it is to get in and out of slammed cars when you're all dressed up and in some high ass stilettos! lol one of my exes had a g2 that was low as shit! getting in and out his car without flashing someone = a skill you had to acquire. i've mastered it. lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i love lowered cars, but i don't think guys understand how hard it is to get in and out of slammed cars when you're all dressed up and in some high ass stilettos! lol one of my exes had a g2 that was low as shit! getting in and out his car without flashing someone = a skill you had to acquire. i've mastered it. lol
only if i was there when you didnt master it.. LOL!! i prolly would've turned to stone.. or all my hair woulda turned white..

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
my girl doesnt care for it to be lowered.. i just need to get rid of the bouncy-ness.. thats why im waiting for my settlement money to come in then BAM!! full coilovers :D

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
If a girl bitched about the height of my car, then we would have to take that hookers car everywhere

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
If a girl bitched about the height of my car, then we would have to take that hookers car everywhere
i could only get these fish burritos in my girl's 4runner because the driveway is so steep and narrow.. last time i went.. i jumped the curb and dented my muffler :(

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I wanted to get a Jeep Grand Cherokee with a 4.5" lift and big fuckin tires. I just want to jump it, then she can complain its too high.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
i could only get these fish burritos in my girl's 4runner because the driveway is so steep and narrow.. last time i went.. i jumped the curb and dented my muffler :(
My old driveway was like that, I can lower my car now. :twisted: