Type R spoiler or No Spoiler Look?

01cleatus

MoJoJoJo said:
depends...wat look are u going for? JDM? if u going JDM then the ITR spoiler would be sweet

I concur Dr . Watson yeah I like the itr spoiler . I wouldn't mind getting one for my car. But otherwise I like the car also without the spoiler.

Last edited:

hyper98gsr

i think the itr wing is nice and if i had it i wouldn't take it off, but i really like how the teg looks with no wing. it looks alot cleaner.

BossPlaya510

DownShift96GSR said:
Go with the low spoiler. Not the ITR, I think its too high.
i had the low spoiler but i took it off.. rite now its no spoiler look.. and i like it but im also feeling the ITR.. just wanted to see your guyz opinions... hmm maybe shoulda had a poll...

ONEJDMLS

naw man go with the no look if you have the USDM front clip like the 98+ but if you have the JDM ITR front clip then go with the ITR wing, it just wouldnt do a integra any justice to sport the JDM clip without it..........look for the difference...........

Attachments

Last edited:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i was neva a fan of spoilers or wings...i just like to keep my car clean as possible, when i get my kit, i'm have it shaved & molded....mang...just thinking bout is making me drool

Black_GS

BossPlaya510 said:
which one do you guys think looks better.... Type R spoiler or No Spoiler?
I had type R spolier but i took it off straight flush... more areodinamic no lag better for 1/4 mile but it all depends on what u like performance or looks?

Todd

token ex-mod
hahahah, the itr spoiler is mad jdm yo!!! even if it's a usdm itr spoiler... it's still JDM!! :roll:

i have no spoiler right now on my gsr... i'm waivering between an itr spoiler or a cf hatch lid with no spoiler

Baldy201

It all depends on your car color and what style you are going for. People cant tell you what you want on your car. You could ask for a photoshop with and with out the ITR wing and see how it looks.

BossPlaya510

Baldy201 said:
It all depends on your car color and what style you are going for. People cant tell you what you want on your car. You could ask for a photoshop with and with out the ITR wing and see how it looks.
i wasn't asking people what i want on my car.. i just wantd to see what people think looks better on integraz in general.. w/ or w/out the spoiler..but ya i think im going 2 stay with the no spoiler look.. any suggestions on what to use 2 cover up the holes that i have from the stock spoiler..?