Type R spoiler or No Spoiler Look?

iluvitr

BossPlaya510 said:
i wasn't asking people what i want on my car.. i just wantd to see what people think looks better on integraz in general.. w/ or w/out the spoiler..but ya i think im going 2 stay with the no spoiler look.. any suggestions on what to use 2 cover up the holes that i have from the stock spoiler..?
you can buy plugs i think. my friend has some on his prelude but i dont know where he got them

Todd

token ex-mod
ONEJDMLS said:
naw man go with the no look if you have the USDM front clip like the 98+ but if you have the JDM ITR front clip then go with the ITR wing, it just wouldnt do a integra any justice to sport the JDM clip without it..........look for the difference...........
do you have any of those pics in high res?

sergee

i got a real type r spoiler on my G zer, but if u got money then u should get CF trunk lid no spoiler, i would if i would have the money.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I like my factory GSR wing over the ITR wing and the wingless look. I think Tegs without a wing look kinda naked and boring. I'm also partial to the sleeper look, and the ITR wing is anything but an item to get for a sleeper.
So that's my vote, the little wing is my choice.

94DC2nAL

I just added a type r wing w/led to my car. I love the look. I had the stock low wing. Looked at it with the itr wing and no wing. Just looks naked without it. The type r wing will be painted later tomorrow. Will try to get a pic on my car domain page sometime monday.

ca86108

i just got my ITR spoiler today. its not the generic shit its off some dude with a type r and he dind twant a spoiler. i got it for only 150.. i put the spoiler on and DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN does it look better then ever. i recommend it to EVERYONE with a integ if u like spoilers

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
look for a stock spoiler, the stock spoiler is made for your car to look phat. Not a huge wing.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
YEAH I HAVE TO AGREE TYPE R SPOILER IS THE WAY TO GO ... IT MAKES A SEXY CAR EVEN SEXYER .. :twisted: