Unique Headlights :D

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
So I took apart my oem headlights and my black halos the other day, and combined them. I used the black shrouds from the Halo lights and they fit perfectly into the oem lights. I removed the halos, then painted the high beam reflector part with yellow stained glass paint. Final product: Black housing OEM headlights with yellow high beams. I think they turned out well.

All I have right now are cell pics:
(Also, check out the tease for the Rally Armor UR mudflaps and removed rear visor :p)
High beams are OFF in all pics.

miloiii123

Looks like a sweet idea man!

I Kinda want to do that but the opposite. I have oem lights, but the glass is broken but I'd rather keep the oem shroud and take the glass off the other lights.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Looks like a sweet idea man!

I Kinda want to do that but the opposite. I have oem lights, but the glass is broken but I'd rather keep the oem shroud and take the glass off the other lights.
Should definitely work, the shrouds inside are interchangeable between them I think.

I considered keeping the halos and having like an OEM-Halo look but I ditched em lol.

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
YOU NEED AN ITR FRONT LIP!

Looks good, i'd like to see some higher quality pictures. Props for a cool idea

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Wow. Write up at all???
Didn't think about that. I wish I would have taken more pictures, however I may have enough to make one. If I get around to it tomorrow possibly, shouldn't take long. Everything was pretty straight forward.

looks way better :thumbs up
Thanks man!

Looks a bit hazy now. They probably look better in person
They do look better in person, I went through the wet sanding process (800-2000), rubbing compound, scratch/swirl remover, lens sealer. When they dried they looked good but slightly hazed. It may be because I did the rubbing compound and S/S remover by hand. I'd like to try again.

YOU NEED AN ITR FRONT LIP!
Looks good, i'd like to see some higher quality pictures. Props for a cool idea
Thanks man, I know haha. I want an ITR lip and then paint-match it and my sides. Pics coming soon!

x2 and I think you need to tint your turn signals, looks weird with black headlights and amber signals
Yeah I haven't decided on the turn signals yet. I know I don't want the orange I just don't know what I want :p