update on my integra

clayton magnet

newest pic of my integra now trying to decide if i want to buy a turbo or a supercharger for her. got some new lights coming for her and that wing is coming off.

gmetalintegra

yea please take the wing off and put some springs its sittin like a 4x4 like mine sat for like 6 months till i could afford em lol

speedin

The Transporter
gmetalintegra said:
yea please take the wing off and put some springs its sittin like a 4x4 like mine sat for like 6 months till i could afford em lol
I agree AT LEAST get rid of the wing. They make GREAT shelfs in your room ;) . And yea stock tegs look like 4X4's so drop her soon

clayton magnet

like i said the wing is coming off and im lowering it after winter is over and in the spring its getting painted a candy apple blue, not shure how much i should lower it though.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
clayton magnet said:
like i said the wing is coming off and im lowering it after winter is over and in the spring its getting painted a candy apple blue, not shure how much i should lower it though.
candy blue is nice... my buddy get complemented everywhere he goes

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
nah sorry i dont.... his paint only lasted a couple months before he decided to go with candy apple red.... lol... but trust me.. candy blue is the SHIT!

HollywoodA

nice , it will look sexy once its lowered. Yea what motor you got that u plan on slapping the turbo onto?

clayton magnet

i was planning on putting in a b-16 or b-18 engine in it before i get the turbo or supercharger, i have a stock engine in it still :cry:

HollywoodA

clayton magnet said:
i was planning on putting in a b-16 or b-18 engine in it before i get the turbo or supercharger, i have a stock engine in it still :cry:
i would put a GSR in it. The b16 IMO is overrated for this car. When i had my old 91 GS , i raced a DA with a B16A2 and beat it by a half a car length with stock motor. granted he may of sucked at driving and just life in genral , but , i would definitly go with a GSR over a b16.

tisguy

HollywoodA said:
i would put a GSR in it. The b16 IMO is overrated for this car. When i had my old 91 GS , i raced a DA with a B16A2 and beat it by a half a car length with stock motor. granted he may of sucked at driving and just life in genral , but , i would definitly go with a GSR over a b16.
JDM ITR if you have the money =) with LSD tranny *droooool*. one day... or k20 when prices drop from the sky