updates!

MidniteFreedom

looks like i got me a brand new momo steering wheel with nrg short hub and quick release xmas gift from my parents!

i just install this an 1hr ago. looks so nice!

now i have to find a way to get the srs light off. and amy friend gonna get me a crx horn adapter since the horn doesnt work after i install the wheel. and for some reason my freind told me the crx horn adpater thingy works for his teg.

Last edited:

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Looks good man, I didnt get shit for xmas but im working on some DYI DRLs for the high beams on the teg, I think is gonna look good CDN style, give something for my self for xmas

nautica_t

just to let you know, you'll never be able to reset the SRS light, why? because you just removed your driver's side airbag.

so it'll be on permanently now

however, there is a resistor trick, but i don't remember what the exact ohm you need to mimic your srs system to believe there still is a srs bag there.

and congrats on the wheel btw. thats what i wanted as well, perhaps i should get the gf to get me one lol

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
you can always just take out the bulb and *poof* no more SRS light :p

Oh yeah and im still waitin on them day pics of that new lip!!!!!!!

Last edited:

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
always remember to wear your seat belt and get correctly installed harnesses. im still suffering from removing my airbag and crushing my nose since 3/25/06.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ X2, Seatbelt saved my life. I'm lucky i didn't crush my nose, just bashed my head really hard and fucked up my shoulder..

Wheel looks nice man! I wouldn't give up my cruise tho, I use it too much

MidniteFreedom

integra4life29 said:
you can always just take out the bulb and *poof* no more SRS light :p

Oh yeah and im still waitin on them day pics of that new lip!!!!!!!
well i got one new pic i took before it rained... i need to take some pics on a nice sunny day =/ need rain to go away!