V-tec head on 98 Integra

tbell98

Pro
So, I've got a 98 Integra non v-tec and I was looking to install a V-tec head on the car. I was wondering what parts I would need to make this successful and price ranges would be awesome too if available! Thanks.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
This is not a simple list of i/h/e type modification where you can buy parts slap it on and go. The work is more extensive and you need to research this and do it properly. As they said the information is out there and you need to research on it. No one can give you a simple answer to this to the extent that is necessary.

juliani1031

Parts Needed8)

Ls vtec conversion kit from eagles, oem gsr/itr water pump, oil pump, head gasket n timing belt...
Of course! Ur choise on what vtec head u want to use, itr, gsr, or the most popular n affordable b16 vtec head... As far has internals goes, its really up to u n ur budget. If ur building a street/track car, upgrading ur valve train as well as ur cam shafts will help... Please google ls vtec build n more info will give u a better idea of what to expect... Hope that helps :)

tbell98

Pro
Thanks guys this helps alot I'm gonna do some more research on it and make sure I have everything I need to do it right the first time!

victory_dc4

um...hellllloooooo??
look at as many threads as possible. Please. You'll probably and up not wanting to do it anymore.