*****VA/DC CI Meet?*****

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
where would we stay? i duno if my dad would be down with me crashin in another state with a bunch of guys but i mean you never know ha. i could always save up and get my own hotel room, im always down for a good road trip if i have time and money.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
where would we stay? i duno if my dad would be down with me crashin in another state with a bunch of guys but i mean you never know ha. i could always save up and get my own hotel room, im always down for a good road trip if i have time and money.
lol!

mirrorimg

My fo dour has plenty of room in the back seat 8)

mirrorimg

I cant sleep in my front seats. I lay on my side so unless the fronts can go completely flat, im SOL.

Do both the rear seats in the hatches fold down? My rear doesnt have a split in the middle, so the whole thing goes down.

I dont see why your parents should be too worried if Asian and Steven go along.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
I cant sleep in my front seats. I lay on my side so unless the fronts can go completely flat, im SOL.

Do both the rear seats in the hatches fold down? My rear doesnt have a split in the middle, so the whole thing goes down.

I dont see why your parents should be too worried if Asian and Steven go along.
yeah both the rear seats go down separately. and i lay on my side too but ive slept in the front seat before, although it's a little uncomfortable. and my parents know asian but they havent met steven. i mean i can always ask i guess, or i can figure out a way to go on a weekend and theyll just think im in school :)