[Video] Cave Photography

treeafodo

Austin
I've been in a few caves and really enjoyed it, but I think I would have a hard time going into a non-tourist cave and having to squeeze myself into these situations. I just picture them falling in on me haha. Then again, as a photograher myself, the experience would be the coolest thing to capture.
I thought I'd share this video I just found.
[YOUTUBE="HXIINxozXJo"]HXIINxozXJo[/YOUTUBE]
I also took a look at some of his other stuff. Pretty cool to say the least.
http://www.chrishigginsphoto.com/p878040052

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I go to the same school as him, he just graduated this past semester. He's been making a big name for himself with the cave niche, got some National Geographic exposure, on a reality TV show, etc.

He's kind of a douche in person, thinks he's better than everyone because of the said exposure, but his cave photos are very good.

treeafodo

Austin
That sucks. I hate when people get like that. I work with someone like that. Got an award for something school related, puts everyone else down about it.
I thought it was cool that he uses the Sigma 10-20 since I've been wanting that lens for a while.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Don't take it wrong, he's not putting people down, just real condescending and not open to opinions and advice. He works really hard though and gets his photos out there, so he deserves all the business he gets.