Virginia people

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
everyone will have be pulled over something their driving. And dont blame the cops for pulling you over. you probably were doing something illegal anyways or had something illegal on your car.

Dont start a flame thread either. Last thread we had about cops, i called everyone out who tried to blame the cops. And every single time, they were to blame, not the cop

Have a good day :)

mirrorimg

Revival of the dead! I got pulled over last night. One of my headlights went out, and I made the excellent decision to follow a cop through a turn. Soon as it straightened, she let me pass, and flipped the lights on. Only got a warning, but I dont think I'll be takin my car around at night until I get my HIDs from the groupbuy.

pepsilude

Revival of the dead! I got pulled over last night. One of my headlights went out, and I made the excellent decision to follow a cop through a turn. Soon as it straightened, she let me pass, and flipped the lights on. Only got a warning, but I dont think I'll be takin my car around at night until I get my HIDs from the groupbuy.
just get a temporary light bulb from walmart. or else you can have one of mine if i could find one.

Joshua W.

Ex-Back Road Driver
HIDs are illegal in VA too... -_-

Just sayin'...

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
damn va is gay. move to kentucky. nothing is illegal here.

P_Ferg

Me
I haven't been pulled over for anything here in Ohio. Our cops are pretty awesome though.
BTW, I have no front plate, exhaust, and I speed all the time. Lol

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
hell yeah. the only time i ever get pulled over is in other states. ky cops are the best. haha. But yeah ohio isnt bad unless you are in cinci then they get you. granted i was going almost 40 over when they pulled me over

acclude

cheap bastard
surprisingly, they don't care about stripped down interiors as long as you got the proper safety equipment :what: