Visiting Washington

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I've talked to several members from Washington about meeting up with you guys, possibly setting up a meet, et cetera.

Like seeing Prozon's projects.. Or visiting that park with DLO :D

Anyways, I talked to my boss today, and he offered me November 13th - 19th.. Less than 2 weeks away. I will be rolling with my teggy.

I'll be an hour North of Seattle, in Mukilteo. Let me know whats going on :) also I'm aware it rains alot there.. So if you know of dry spots, perfect :thumbs up

dlo253

Wow, a lot sooner than it was lookin like last time haha. right on. Thats like a week before my bday haha.

Just keep in touch til then, and we can try to get sumthn goin on

Prozon

Kris
Lol, you're leaving like two days before my friend is coming from out of town. Lucky you, because I would definitely ditch you to go hang with my bud, haha.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
well, thanks for the friendly welcome :[

I either wanted mid November or early December, but I have jury duty Dec 5th FTMFW.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I just got news from le boss, that starting Monday.. I work Monday through Friday now :D :D :D :D :D

Not that it will affect my trip, but it will make planning a hell of a lot easier.

New goal: November 12th to 20th.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
herpaderp. oyougottrolledbyKris :roll:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Lol, you're leaving like two days before my friend is coming from out of town. Lucky you, because I would definitely ditch you to go hang with my bud, haha.
We almost ditched him at the meet when we were all lost in the hills :lol: