• latindc2

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • TegSox

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Well...the hacker incident wiped out the New Moderator poll I had set up, so here we go again. :)

I saw that in another thread the administrator had suggested we put together a poll of who should be a Moderator. So here are my nominations. I based my choices on knowledge level displayed in past threads, politeness and maturity, continuous activeness on the site, and an acceptable ability to use proper punctuation and correct spelling.
You can choose more than one person, but please don't vote for more than three.

Todd

token ex-mod
there yah go :thumbs up

but i cant believe you voted for yourself.... that's just sad

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
Todd said:
there yah go :thumbs up

but i cant believe you voted for yourself.... that's just sad
he did? thats how he was one-up on me last time!! :lol: :lol: looks like I'm not making it this time hahahaha

Todd

token ex-mod
wow guys, i thought there'd be more people paying attention to this thread then this :shock:

bump :thumbs up

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
for Todd, jay jay, and sleeperintegra. I have a few questions. first there are going to be 3 new mods right(since we're voting for 3)? second will these mods be over one certain area/forum or will they all just be over everything? third if they are over a certain area does that mean they only get certain priviledges? if so then what do the new priviledges include?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I have no idea how many Moderators the administrator is looking to "hire", I just thought it was a good idea to allow people more than one nomination in case the administrator is looking for more than one moderator. This way, he'll have a pretty good idea of who is worthy of looking into for the position(s), plus I believe there are more than one person who deserves moderator status, hence more than one pick is available in the poll.
I had no input by any moderator or administrator when I set up this poll, I took it upon myself to set it up and came up with the 3 pick maximum on my own. I thought it was a good number to keep the nominations limited to because I'm assuming the administrator isn't looking for any more than 3 people.

Todd

token ex-mod
it depends if jayjay wants another mod, i admit i wouldnt mind.... but this place is pretty easy to keep up
and there is no privileges from being a mod, only responsibility.

Last edited:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
Ominous G2 said:
You have 13 posts and think we can trust you to mod the site. You dont even have a teg.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

this is what i tried to say when i seen this but my computer wasnt feelin me when i hit post reply

besides i think the fact that you mod a site with "jdm" in the title is a reason to NOT consider you.