VW ads

daveb91

Anybody else getting this popup on here the VW one? I didn't see this problem in the site suggestions forum. Usually if your on a forum not signed in they have ads but I'm logged on and still getting them. This is from my iPad haven't been on the PC yet to see if it's there also. I usually don't get pop ups on the iPad.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
There shouldn't be any pop-ups on the site. Or are you referring to a regular banner ad?

TheSkygun

I get them while on my iPad. They pop up taking over most of the screen. Also everytime that a thread is click it pops back up

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm, strange. I'm only on the site on my PC and I never experienced those.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
It only affect the mobile browser, I believe. I have to use it when I check the rotm thread since you can't see polls from tapatalk

daveb91

I get them while on my iPad. They pop up taking over most of the screen. Also everytime that a thread is click it pops back up

Yes thats what happens when I'm on my iPad.....very annoying, just on this site for me. Every new page that loads on this site an ad comes up. Like being on a site when your not a logged in member. I don't spend much time on here because it slows loading down and makes it annoying.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm. I've never seen them before probably because I don't use an Ipad at all. Does the snow slow down the browsing on the Ipad?

Local

Not sure about the others, but I'm getting lag with snow & im using the iPad 4. Every page that comes up also comes with the pop up, very annoying experience from iPad.

Local

When will it stop snowing? It even screws up browsing on a desktop, scrolling particularly. I can't be the only one this fuggin annoyed by the snow lol..

any word on the kontera/ vw ads? I love this site and want to marry it but these things are holding me back. When will it end, baby?

Last edited:

daveb91

When will it stop snowing? It even screws up browsing on a desktop, scrolling particularly. I can't be the only one this fuggin annoyed by the snow lol..

any word on the kontera/ vw ads? I love this site and want to marry it but these things are holding me back. When will it end, baby?
You are not the only one... Every page reloads for the snow.. and the ads are still annoying.