Washington State Group

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
Lol yea sept of 2012. And I'm active army. Second time being in Korea this place fucking blows. How is the car scene around there

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
To prozon: thanks! I joined :)

To lsvhatch: the scene is pretty good, especially in the Seattle metro area. Lots of shows, and other sh*t going on. If you have some mods it'll be more fun too. As far as I know, there aren't any clubs specifically for teggys, at least around where I live.

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
Ok cool hopefully it's better than Oklahoma. Hopefully by the ill be k swapped but if not my car currently has a jdm type r. Stock for the most part tho

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I've never been to Oklahoma, bit I would assume its better lol. What's a k swap?

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
Yea Oklahoma sucks ass. I hope you are kidding but if not I plan on swapping a k20a2 from a rsx type s into my teg

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Sadly no :( I have some mechanical know how, but I'm new to modding imports. Especially Honda motors.

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
Oooh ok. Well that cool. Hondas are easy as shit. That why I still have one lol. I miss my s2k though. Had to sell it due to the new family addition

Prozon

Kris
I agree about Honda's being easy. It's probably the easiest car I've ever worked on. I have yet to find a real problem area.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Yeah, so far so good. I know what you mean about family additions, that's why I had to go with the 4dr instead of a 2dr :( someday maybe...

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
Lol I kept a 2 door just had to get rid of my dream car. I plan on having another s when I get back from Korea

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
If I still had the dyno sheet I would post it up but sadly I got rid of it with the car. Put down 273 at the rear wheels