wasssup everyone?!?

JhDc2itr

cheesesteaks..yummy :)
woohoo! so im new to this club :suprise: man this place have alot!! but i dont think theres a thread talking bout head units..or am i wrong? well im sick of my factory radio due to the looks of it.. i need some aftermarket with brighter lights in dash.. you know.. at night driving, bright blue or red lights..but anyway haha i just want to know what kind of head units do u have? like which would look best on tegs ....touchscreen would be better, or if u have a link to some1 whos selling it would be awesome! but yea..:/ looking forward to hear from u guys :twisted:
HERE THEY ARE!!! sorry guys, i tried to be creative, but as u can see, didnt work so well lol photography isnt my thing :/

Last edited:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
welcome. if you want to find a thread about head units, i know theres one around here, look in the audo/electronics section. or use the search button

JhDc2itr

cheesesteaks..yummy :)
pictures will be up tomorrow or soon hehe electronics.. i see thanks but i mean like would it be better to have a regular head unit, the one that slide out into a screen, or the one that come with the screen.. man im confusing myself if u dont get it, let me know im soo tired right now lol so ill post some pics up tomorrow so yea :)

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
..but anyway haha i just want to know what kind of head units do u have? like which would look best on tegs ....touchscreen would be better, or if u have a link to some1 whos selling it would be awesome! but yea..:/ looking forward to hear from u guys :twisted:
it's really up to you to decide what looks best in your teg, to be honest. i bought an alpine deck not long after i got the teg. the stock headunit looks funny to me. i'd tell you the model, but i can't find the face. it's somewhere in boxes.

welcome to the site.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
this is my setup and it looks good. CDA-9887 for the head unit, and alpine type r speakers all the way around. use the components for the fronts. and i have two type r 12's in the trunk.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
you neednt worry about an alpine crappin out on you if its installed correctly. i wanted to get the din-2 touch screen alpine but i didnt have the 1100 to drop on one. but i mean i have a gps and i wouldnt watch movies probably any ways so i just went with the din 1 head unit. but you cant go wrong with alpine.