Welcome to Club Integra.com!

sightless117

sees all
We need to recruit, not enough new posts.

Give away integras!!!!! FREE integras for EVERYBODY!!!!
That would bring new members!

TeggyLeo

Teggy Newbie
Sup people!!! I just got a 91 Teggy. It had no interior but I had another one that had a blown head gasket so I just transferred all the stuff I wanted. I got the car for a thousand the same price this Honda shop charged me to fix my old integra's head gasket lol. Anyway I love the car and I got some plans for it.

Pitboy

Hey just bought my first Integra! Got it last week, its bone stock but ive got big plans for it. Pretty sweet site here hope to get used to it soon.:)

d-rail

just got mine yesterday. love it.
great site. Has already come in useful 8)

xedout

Acura Integra 98 Hatchback

I got it earlier this year ( : I must say I fall more and more in love with it every day.
The best is that finally after years & years I drive stick shift again! I love driving this car!

Every single time I go out someone compliments my integra & someone is always trying to buy it off me!

I remember my high school days, playing grand turismo...thinking the Integra was the most beautiful car.
I finally own my dream car, some might think it's a down grade...I sold my 2002 Volkswagen Jetta.
But I think this is a classic car that will hold its value forever.

I bought it with the passenger seat airbag deployed, pervious owner states it went off when he hit a pot hole while racing.
I got an amazing deal on an authentic airbag kit replacement, taken out of a "junk" car sold in parts.

I installed it this week, & I'm hyped! my dashboard looks so clean! no more giant gash across my passenger side.

I am so excited to slowly fix the little things it needs, all in all its a super clean car,inside & out. Clean title, awesome interior & no exterior dents.

I know most people are doing the opposite, but I want to raise the car. It's so low, I scrape & hit the smallest bumps ever.

P.s. Any advice on getting rid off the SRS light? once I replaced the airbag, the "check engine light" went away ( : but the SRS light is still on. I tried disconnecting the battery already...

Last edited:

Tegz

EV1L EMPIRE
New to the site. Not new to the Integra. I've owned a '01 DC2 and a '94 DC4 years ago. I'm now getting back into the game and own a '96 RS and a '06 Type-S.

So hello to all. Hopefully I am welcome. Pics of my cars are in my albums. Keep in mind building two cars at once isn't cheap so don't expect to see anything fancy right now. Hopefully I'll have some build videos up later..

kgb

New to ClubIntegra, been over at ClubRSX for just under a year and a half. Was gonna join over here and totally spaced it :smackself

Donx510

Hey all! I just recently migrated here to Clubintegra from TI, and I must say that this community is much more lively. Im happy to be a part of this site and can't wait to get started to work on the DB7!

6thgenftw

Whats up guys just joined! I actually dont have an integra but i have a GSR swapped 2000 civic si and decided to join so i could research some stuff on my new motor and learn :)