What Color Combos Do U Like Better?

ONEJDMLS

which Colors On A Integra Do You Guys Think Has The Better Color Combo On Their Dc2...........im Getting Ready For Paint And Rims And Just Wanted To Hear Some Favorites

DownShift96GSR

ONEJDMLS said:
which Colors On A Integra Do You Guys Think Has The Better Color Combo On Their Dc2...........im Getting Ready For Paint And Rims And Just Wanted To Hear Some Favorites
Dude, your avatar has jiggley boobies. Thats awesome. Almost as awesome as an Integra with a Nighthawk Black Pearl with some Gold Flake paint job. Oh yeah, with silver rims.

I do like the Championship White with Bronze rims too. I've seen a Phoenix Yellow with a realy dark Bronze, it looked pretty sick.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
hehe yea mine isnt championship white..but its white so i dont really care, hehe i'm paint my rims dark bronze =) (i cant afford real bronze rims...if anybody feels sorry for me, please donate to the "Help Kevin Get 18" Bronze Volk Rims Foundation")

BoostedITR41

that is a CW with bronze wheels.....actually it is my car but you get the idea

01cleatus

Yeah after looking at that the championship white w/ bronze rims looks tight. Hey dude did you whoop that EVO ? :whip:

BoostedITR41

01cleatus said:
Yeah after looking at that the championship white w/ bronze rims looks tight. Hey dude did you whoop that EVO ? :whip:
yeah I beat him pretty bad....he got me out of the hole and I was by him by the 1/8 and just pulled to topend....he did a 13.2@105 I did a 12.9@113

DownShift96GSR

BoostedITR41 said:
yeah I beat him pretty bad....he got me out of the hole and I was by him by the 1/8 and just pulled to topend....he did a 13.2@105 I did a 12.9@113
SICK!!! I'm gonna turbo my GSR. I'll be whoopin em up too.

ONEJDMLS

well ive got my rims now and i got some 16" ROTA GT3's with the red/polished lip, im going for championship white or some sort of red what you guys think? what color car looks the best with red/polished rims?

Black_GS

flat black rimes ..paint it flat back..just rock the steel winter frames..makes car look more dangerous....plus reduse weight

DB8_228

ONEJDMLS said:
well ive got my rims now and i got some 16" ROTA GT3's with the red/polished lip, im going for championship white or some sort of red what you guys think? what color car looks the best with red/polished rims?

thats a good set up right there. I was gonna do the same with my 4 door...championship white with the red rota GT3's. Or you can do the night hawk black with them. i have picture of that set up so if you wanna see that pic..just PM.