what did you do to your car today?

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
i hardly recall seeing blacked out high beams usually cus this causes you to lose your high beam because you are painting the reflector the light uses to output. I might have seen it once but dont remembering liking it. Might depend on the color of the car etc. Sometimes, its the combination of things that make something work.

Back in the day i think i saw high beams shaved and it definately was not good looking.

phatintegra

Banned
Not happy with Lights on LED. It just gave me problems, error message and one of the LED bulb is already burnt out. Talking back and fourth with Lights on LED and they convince me I will have no issues with there products. on my Euro.

Just made a purchase for a complete package SMD LED error free interior bulbs and for the license plate from ijdmtoy.com because they have more experience with Euro Vehicles and I read there reviews and I'm very sold on there products. Waiting to hear back from them if they can come up with a package deal for my integra or even use my vehicle is a prototype since they don't have the Integra listed on there website.

Last edited:

PioneerLS

Replaced the dumb blue valve stem caps with normal black ones... Idk if anyone else notices it but it makes me feel like it looks 50x better.

jwh0818

Fix the oil pan leak. Replaced spark plugs and wires and oil filter. Then I was backing outta my driveway and hit some dumb ass parked in the way. What a great day. U got a nice scratch and the brand new Dodge Dakota gotsa huge fender dent.

jwh0818

Replaced the AC compressor, condensor fan, and blown condensor fan fuse. Added oil to the compressor and vacuumed the linesband added freon. Colder than hell now

99TegLs

stared at it, cleaned the interior, and hoped that my temp wheels would get shipped faster because I haven't been able to drive it for 2 weeks.