what did you do to your car today?

treeafodo

Austin
Once the snow hits I probably will as it'll be too cold to work on the car outside of the shop. I'll throw the hideous 17s I got with the car on and it'll keep me occupied. Did you unmount your tires to do it?

MrGurley

************5-0
Once the snow hits I probably will as it'll be too cold to work on the car outside of the shop. I'll throw the hideous 17s I got with the car on and it'll keep me occupied. Did you unmount your tires to do it?
haha I didn't even take the wheels off the car... left the key at senecals 350 miles away

but it would be much easier off the car and yield a better result, I wouldn't worry about taking the tires off

Zachc6464

Spent 4 hours with the help if my girlfriend cleaning the engine bay and detailing the outside

Before

After

Cant see a big difference in pics put look to the left of the header in both pics. 5 rags covered in grease and dirt from this dirty bay!

Painting the valve cover soon

treeafodo

Austin
Nice job! You can definitely see a difference on the block and transaxle.
haha I didn't even take the wheels off the car... left the key at senecals 350 miles away

but it would be much easier off the car and yield a better result, I wouldn't worry about taking the tires off
I'll be removing the wheels and swapping the other ones on most likely then I can be in warmth lol