what did you do to your car today?

R13

The other asshole
I'm pretty sure you need 16s with a good offset, Check Nick4dei's thread, He posts somewhere that his old wheels (15"s I believe) are touching the calipers.

I know you can't do it on meshies or ep3 wheels like I have, Too small and not enough negative offset.

Sent from my toaster

treeafodo

Austin
I brought my car into the shop at school today. Did a full inspection on it as well as balance all 4 wheels. The balance was out a lot. It's much better now.

gsr_nikhil

Why are mini cooper rotors a common one to go with? Can't you just get any 280mm rotor?
Edit: or any size for that matter
Sent from my Moto seX using Tapatalk

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
I put my wiper blades on for the first time and for some reason that was a pain in the butt!!
I might have accidentally put them upside down the first time then struggled to take em off and turn it upside down/....

pinatigerdc4

I put my wiper blades on for the first time and for some reason that was a pain in the butt!!
I might have accidentally put them upside down the first time then struggled to take em off and turn it upside down/....
I feel your pain. I went through that same process last winter. Looks easy and seems easy but can be frustrating lol.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

TheSkygun

Better than my ex. She let the autozone put them on as he tried to flirt with her...she came to me saying there were scratches on her windshield....idiot didn't take the plastic off the blade and fucked up her windshield

Sent from JARVIS

dlo253

if you are scrapping it, why not sell the parts to our lovely members first and make more money...........?

Dc5user

What do you need? I have the door panels, tail lights, ls seats, and that's about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk