what did you do to your car today?

dlo253

Pressed these in. Wish my suspension build would quit getting held up. I'll get to it one of these days...

SoundEfx

The pick n pull only have gen 2's in stock.
93 is the newest year.
Besides, even if I get the part, I don't have a press.
So again I say it, you lucky lucky bastard.

imchongx3

The collision center just called. I forgot to tell them my 97 gsr has a 98+ front end. I should have her back with new fender and bumper. Hopefully they will write me a check for the lip and bent and cracked wheels. I hate old ladies that don't look before changing lanes.

dlo253

The pick n pull only have gen 2's in stock.
93 is the newest year.
Besides, even if I get the part, I don't have a press.
So again I say it, you lucky lucky bastard.
Wonder what the difference is between generations. If anything its probly the piece that holds them together. Hmm..
You can also buy 94+ ones on ebay. Just buy ES bushings.
I can do the bushings for you we can work out a deal.
Once I make all the tooling and finish my bushings I think im gonna charge people to do theirs.

imchongx3

lol for what? just find one for sale and show them what they cost.

Idk something about they need to see what I spent. I already told them 3-4 sites with them but they keep asking for a receipt lol.
Edit: idk what this means for my front wheels. Imma need a check or brand new set of my choice lmao. I'll probably just get my insurance to hand me a check if I can

SoundEfx

They are trying to cut corners and spend as little as possible.

Stick to your guns and tell them that you have a 98 front end and that is what should be fixed due to their negligent insured driver.
Where ever they get the replacement part from, they should foot the bill.
What, just because you can't find a receipt, they wouldn't fix your car? FUC THAT!!!

You have to fight these insurance companies because they will try to get away with anything they can.