what did you do to your car today?

94RS

No fucks given.
Just need to get the lift from my dads lazy ass friend, re-time and throw on belt. I've been doing little thing until then.

Edit.... Forgot about drivers axle

Last edited:

Ryan659

You guys have seen me talk about ghetto wiring recently, but I think the stereo harness wins the f***ing gold medal.... -.-

A little bit of cleaning up to get rid of the bulk

Ended up with this

Not the greatest, but I didn't pay anything for it and it still works great... So f*** it :lol:
Aww, man. You ruined the perfectly good wiring :lol:

:thumb up

Dc5user

Hey do you guys know how to turn on my radio. I got the stock acura CD player and when I plug the harness in still no power. I heard I need to ground it, suggestions wanted

94RS

No fucks given.
Wired up the corner lights and my horn.

Drivers side before

After

Passenger side before

After

Besides the fans, all the ghetto wiring is gone now. :mrgreen: I'll have to make a rebuild thread soon :lol:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
You got 108 days left to get your teg up and running or else I will personally go down and you'll receive the spanking of your life (the bad kind :lol: )

Ryan659

Wired up the corner lights and my horn.

Drivers side before

After

Passenger side before

After

Besides the fans, all the ghetto wiring is gone now. :mrgreen: I'll have to make a rebuild thread soon :lol:
Make it now! Not soon :p

You got 108 days left to get your teg up and running or else I will personally go down and you'll receive the spanking of your life (the bad kind :lol: )
:naughty:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I'm about to rent a damn lift at this point, Mike... So it should be done by then. You leave on Aug. 19th, right?
Yeah. Just take your time though. Ill still have access to the Internet after I finish training, so i can catch up on your progress.

Sended from my phone

94RS

No fucks given.
I've taken long enough with this damn car :lol: And I want to at least have it roadworthy before the 28th.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I've taken long enough with this damn car :lol: And I want to at least have it roadworthy before the 28th.
What plans do you have for it? I never really asked you before. If you dont mind me asking.

Sended from my phone

94RS

No fucks given.
What plans do you have for it? I never really asked you before. If you dont mind me asking.

Sended from my phone
Like long term plans?

Too many to list here :lol: I'll put it in the my thread when I make it though :thumbs up

OneFastGSR

Cleaned IACV on the hatch, Cut the old shredding alternator belt off. Put a new gates one on. Except the alternator adjusting bolt I have doesn't fit. Got to get a bolt and such tomorrow. Going to reset the ecu. After I got the new intake on and cleaned IACV the idle is at like 100 rpm literally. Before I did that stuff the idle was way whack went from 200-1000 if I hit the brakes the idle went to 1500. Lol Now it just sits at 100 the whole time