what did you do to your car today?

Noneed2Hate

Made a quick swatch as I'm looking at repairing sun damage as well as painting other thing. (Like a front lip I have sitting around)
I went a little light with the layers as I didn't want to waste too much on the swatch, what do you guys think?

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
You definitely will. You want to smooth the area out but there is an un even surface between the damaged area and the good paint. If you paint it the way it is now, you'll still see the patch, but it'll be the same color. If you just wanna hide it and not do a good job, that's a different story.

Noneed2Hate

You definitely will. You want to smooth the area out but there is an un even surface between the damaged area and the good paint. If you paint it the way it is now, you'll still see the patch, but it'll be the same color. If you just wanna hide it and not do a good job, that's a different story.
Awesome, good to know. I want to blend it as much as possible so it's not a super obvious patch job.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
If you got any questions just let me know. Been painting cars professionally for about 5 years. I'll try my best to answer with whatever knowledge i have.

R13

The other asshole
I have a question regarding paint actually...

If I wanted to patch a place on a white bumper and I have matching paint could I just sand and patch the area, then kinda scuff up/sand the gloss finish off the whole bumper and reclear the whole thing to make it look natural?

Someone hit one of those yellow parking poles and doesn't want to pay for enough paint and sandpaper to just redo the whole thing. :lol:

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
I went to the supermarket today , and I was there for literally 5 minutes.
When I came out there was a cop writing a parking ticket.
So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a break?"
He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pencil-necked Dick headed cop. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for worn tires!

So I then asked him if his psychiatrist makes him lie face down on the couch cause he's so ugly.
He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket!

This went on until he had placed 5 tickets on the winshield... the more I insulted him, the more tickets he wrote. I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Well you jerked off in your car today.... technically you did that.. with your car. Soooo ... I'd say your a-okay mate. Lol