what did you do to your car today?

dc2_

installed my oem gsr emblem for my car

cuz i had the DA integra gsr emblem

and i washed the whole car:)

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Thought about how much i miss not taking it to school.

... Then thought about how glad i am that i didn't so it wouldn't get vandalized.

Possibly trading my stock exhaust+old door panels for a custom 2.25" catback, magnaflow resonator, and ITR axle back tomorrow!

mjones73

Fixed the crappy add on positive battery terminal that kept working loose... eventually I want to put an OEM cable back on that's not been cut up.

phatintegra

Banned
Taking the Civic to Honda for an Airbag recall notice my wife got in few minutes. I'm debating if I want to take my Euro out for test and tune or I may ended up rolling with a friend out there to see some old friends runs.

iDrive a GS-R

Its not bad just damage in the rear jyst need a new bumper and it didnt involve another car
What happened was it was raining and my tires are old and have no grip in the rain so i was going on an off ramp making a right turn and i slid and clipped the guard rail
If my tires werent bad it wouldnt have happened so now im out if $1400

BeatBox

Real Good!
nothing had to work :(

but got home and found these on the door step! 3k HIDS! for $12 i had to try them out, let see how long i can go with out getting pulled over

also got these almost forgot! these are just samples the real ones will be in this week laminated and will look better

Last edited: