what did you do to your car today?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i had to raise my car up from tucking to no wheel gap due to dead shocks :(

but for some reason, my ride is stiffer..??

WAR 178

Premium User
Finally stopped being lazy, and just got done cleaning, compounding, polish & waxing my newly acquired Euro Type-R taillamps. Now im thinking if I will put them on this week or just wait till after winter. ...

Brandon

sanded the old paint off of all three of my windshield wipers and resprayed them matt black! looks nice and clean =p Also changed one of the bulbs in my tail lights that went out and replaced the fuse for my instrument panel! I can finally see how fast I'm going at night now xD
________
Buy silver surfer vaporizer

Last edited:

SilverSophie

sanded the old paint off of all three of my windshield wipers and resprayed them matt black! looks nice and clean =p Also changed one of the bulbs in my tail lights that went out and replaced the fuse for my instrument panel! I can finally see how fast I'm going at night now xD
i did my wipers last night too :) so much better. cleaned her, cleared the headlights and took pics with my buddies new camera...

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Silver wipers drive me mental, so good call.

I changed the oil in the Si and put a shim on the positive battery terminal. Cam seal is starting to leak too much, gay.

Injakari

Zombie_Leg!
Cleaned the interior then stared at the wipers that need to be painted.

I wanna go to the gun shop...but im trying to save for a 1911 lol...
but I keep coming across rare parts for the teggy. still happy with the 3 firearms I have so far.
I own a 1911, fuxin' sweet gun.

BeatBox

Real Good!
i did my wipers last night too :) so much better. cleaned her, cleared the
that picture is "sig pic" worth right there ^ ^ ^ ^

installed my inner fender liners, bought the car with one missing the other got loose and got caught under the tire and ripped the bish off

installed mah hella horns too, waiting til it gets dark to adjust my headlights

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
Wasn't on the site yesterday so here it goes:

Yesterday: Bought it and learned to drive stick

Today: Improved on driving stick; washed; waxed hood, mirrors, spoiler, and bumper; cleaned engine bay. More to come next weekend