what did you do to your car today?

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
noice, been raining the past few days so the snow has been melting, they "say" we should get 6-12inches by monday night, well see
dude, snow tires rape

right now we got about 4 inches and its still comin down, its going to stop then start back up and we should get another 2 inches tonight

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i lowered my car moar and i forgot i replaced the short bump stops on my coilovers with the long oem ones.

bump stop suspension ftl

BeatBox

Real Good!
dude, snow tires rape

right now we got about 4 inches and its still comin down, its going to stop then start back up and we should get another 2 inches tonight
hahaha my car was frozen shut today

That's crazy. Especially when it's around 80 degrees in socal
lucky, enjoy it!
i lowered my car moar and i forgot i replaced the short bump stops on my coilovers with the long oem ones.

bump stop suspension ftl
pics?! :checks your build thread:

ryanDC

Skunk2 can never do wrong. Went to the local shop and picked up a skunk2 shift knob then installed it.
It feels so good....makes me wanna stroke it :lol:

Last edited:

aiitownack

so was mine, i literally had to kick the door to get it to open.
you people in not snow right now are lucky
ha thats why my door has a crack in it that im soon bondo-ing...

i finished sanding my roof, trunk and rear bumper, by hand. its so cold the sandpaper wont stick to my sander =\

next up is passeger side, hood, and front bumper. then its paint time =D

phatintegra

Banned
Mount tires, and found out that one of my rim has (3) hair line crack so I ended up buying a replacment rim today. oh and key lock lug bolt snap inside the hub. I did not even touch it. I have to get it drilled out next week.