what did you do to your car today?

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Since Ganyon encouraged me to try and fix my broken engine, I pulled the valve cover to inspect it for right now.... The shop I took it to after the s*** happened told me the timing belt was still there and timing was way off, which after just looking at it, maybe a few teeth off from each other...

I'm gonna be so irritated if this b**** runs after 2 1/2 years of me thinking I need a whole new engine :lol:
Um...so...people who get who get paid to work on cars told you there was a timing belt on there? This is why I hate the idea of car shops...I mean, how much did they charge you to tell you that? What's wrong with some people?...

94RS

No fucks given.
Um...so...people who get who get paid to work on cars told you there was a timing belt on there? This is why I hate the idea of car shops...I mean, how much did they charge you to tell you that? What's wrong with some people?...
They only charged 80, which they claimed was just the towing charges to the shop and back to my house.... In reality it was like $50-60 for towing :lol:

But yeah, never again going to a shop... Only mechanic I trust is my dad's diesel mechanic, who can tell what problem you have by even the s***tiest description

Ganyon

Since Ganyon encouraged me to try and fix my broken engine, I pulled the valve cover to inspect it for right now.... The shop I took it to after the s*** happened told me the timing belt was still there and timing was way off, which after just looking at it, maybe a few teeth off from each other...

I'm gonna be so irritated if this b**** runs after 2 1/2 years of me thinking I need a whole new engine :lol:
Yeee

OLDSKOOLACURA

Llumar ctx 30%

Michelin pilot super sport tires for my 19" Ronjon wheels

1.5 drop

Spring and rims are getting installed Saturday morning and I'm picking my bike up from the shop... Great weekend

Posted from my garage

CGC

Took my oem seats and carpet out. Replacement seats in basement and new carpet arrives Monday!

randomhobo

automagic user
Really love the way she sits now!!

Defiantly an inspiration for me to lower the Civic!, now then where's that money coming from lol