what did you do to your car today?

phatintegra

Banned
Yesterday I did Wash, Clay and Wax on my Euro. I did not finish since it started to get dark. Today after work It should be finish and I get to start on my Subi next then the Acura.

R13

The other asshole
I've driven a teg with a wobbly ass CF hood for 4 years and nothing's ever happened.

Hell I've even driven it with it only half latched. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
YEEEESSSSSS!!!! :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Hell I'll even put it on the mustang. :mrgreen:

Noneed2Hate

Removed sub wiring so my battery doesn't get drained from exposed wiring, installed a new battery as the old one only had 0.74V on it (lol), cleaned the nasty interior (vacuumed and used disinfectant wipes), bought and put some cheapo seat covers on the seats (they have rips), and put some air in the tires as they were pretty low.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Ripped my stereo from my dash.. P.O.S. caught on fire .. smoke everywhere... when i pulled it out i was surprised it didnt happen the first day i bought the car... who ever wired the stereo had to be fucking retarded or just really didnt give a shit... Luckly didnt happen while i was driving and also the fire didnt spread to any other wire.. FUN DAY

renarudo

Drove it down to discount tire and filled the tires up. I've got 5-10k miles left in them and can't decide to get another set of Yokohamas or get some Michelins. Just happy that their wearing evenly.