what did you do to your car today?

JDMb20DC2

Why do u got take blades off for the winter?

And the steelies look cool.

Finally took pics of my new SI wheels, i had rota slips b4 all black im liking these better

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
well, i prepped myself, the replica ITR lip, and the car for the installation. Now...i must find a drill.

and..waiting for LoCustom to ship my damn antenna. apparently, the home site says there is a 5-7 day delay + the shipping days to get here. Dear lord. Please say i didn't waste 37$.

NorthEndGhost

Gave the Ghost a day off and rode with my boy to surf Frisco Pier... 8-10' freight trains rollin thru FTMFW!!!! :mrgreen: I got sooo shacked....

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
ripped out the old alarm in the civic and installed a new one. world record install for me. 4 hrs. i had to get a larger gauge butt connector. but it works :D

gonna route the trunk sensor tomorrow. i forgot about it.

phatintegra

Banned
Add PS fluid to my Benz ($36 a liter) just few minutes ago.

Had new camber bushing, front strut and sway bar end link put on the Civic last week. Prob tomorrow I have to change out the rear 3rd brake bulb and front headlights. Need to take it in for state inspection soon.

Integra is going into storage by next week prob till February. Just don't have the time to finish it.

Last edited:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
My girlfriend recovered my door panels and armrest last night and will be doing cargo cover once I buy the spray. It looks amazing.... Still need to swap out my blades for winter.

BeatBox

Real Good!
nothing had to work :(

My girlfriend recovered my door panels and armrest last night and will be doing cargo cover once I buy the spray. It looks amazing.... Still need to swap out my blades for winter.
post pics when you have it all done!

Last edited: