what did you do to your car today?

phatintegra

Banned
Yesterday, worked on the civic got the 3rd brake light working and it took me 4hrs to replace the front headlights due to the core support was twisted. I had to untwisted and bend it to it's original shape. It won't be 100% correct but I got it very close.

BeatBox

Real Good!
I took the paint off the needles and painted the needle caps white along with the gauge bezel. plus i have blue leds for the lights. looks pretty good. ill try to have a pic up here.

]
love the clear needles with blue light behind it!

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
just got an email from LoCustoms that my antenna has been shipped today. I ordered it about a week ago. gg.

SilverSophie

wripped off the ricer piece of sh*t rear bumper and side skirts i was stuck with and pick up 94-97 front and rear end for my 2000 teg. thats right, why go newer when you can go old school?? :lol: Im goin for the Coy look, tits in the bra and everything haha, just messin

finshed painting my meshies and mounted them back on. and repaired and repainted the rear bumper. and in the process of pulling out the dual OBX exhaust. gonna miss that thing :( it did sound badass...finished product soon :D ....i hope.

Ricer rear bumper with OBX daul cat-back... no joke, this exhaust sounded SICK.... just SO rice! :(

Bronze LS meshies and blue lugnuts :D i liiike. finished all 4

Freshy Painted 95 rear bumper

rusted out dual exhaust, gonna need to be cut out :( probably gonna run straight out the resonator until I can get a new setup :(

front end GONE! first of all it was an AFTERMARKET replica oem bumper that didnt line up, secondly the ebay headlights were SH*T. the guy knew this yet still wanted the 98-01 front end THAT badly. so we just swapped... win win for me :)

Last edited:

db1love

1000 fuckin views on my thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeatBox

Real Good!
Posting from the muffler shop getting two gaskets replaced :)

Damn that bumper was def rice, love the way the wheels turned out and with the blue lugs it just finished it off