What did you guys do for fathers day?

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Ate at Captain kidds fish market in redondo beach with my brother, in memory of our dad and family dog deebo who also passed a few weeks ago. The food was AWESOME but the wait time so HORRIBLE cuz it was so busy. They said its never been that packed in there. Anyone local should get a bite there sometime.

Oh and then we watched MIB3. Funny but nowhere near as good as the first 2.

R13

The other asshole
I replaced a blown head gasket... and discovered i want toda vtec killer stage 3 cams for my integra

96GSRteg

Tyler
i went with my dad to get some chinese food and i worked in the yard with him a little bit.

I replaced a blown head gasket... and discovered i want toda vtec killer stage 3 cams for my integra
why do you want these? you need a lot of supporting mods and they are designed for dedicated track cars.

XjoEnX

I was driving home from SoCal. I didn't get to kick it with my pops :( But I will this weekend for sure.

R13

The other asshole
why do you want these? you need a lot of supporting mods and they are designed for dedicated track cars.
Because Racecar
http://youtu.be/dHVCyj4GqPo

eh, it probably won't happen, with me getting into motocross it's possible i will sell my gsr before the end of the year, Granted selling it would be stupid but sh** happens sadly

Back to the point of the thread

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
You will need a lot of supporting mods for that haha

Get that quality time spent in fellas! Id have included pictures but i didnt take any that day. Except of my car in a parking lot. lol

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Gave him a pin that says " I'm the boss" and told him to give it back to mom tomorrow, then went and looked at motorcycles and ate pie like men. Promised him golf this Saturday

JemmieN

not a girl lol
drove to my aunt's house. my aunt and uncle basically raised me and my siblings ever since i was 5-13. my dad never wants to do anything for fathers day except drink with his friends and sing karoke lol