What do you do? [merged]

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Well im 20 turning 21 at the end of this year. I attend BCTC in lexington ky and hope be accepted into nursing school at UK so i can start makin that money. I drive a 96 milano red ls and i am currently an employee at Goodwill industries of Kentucky. I am also a live in caretaker for my grandmother who has fallen ill. so in the little free time i get i enjoy hanging with friends and fixing up the teg.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Damn bringing this back from the dead.

Update:
I work for Exedy America and am currently working on a BS in mechanical engineering.

Teg96

Im 19, im from NY. im currently in school for Small Business Management in BMCC located in NYC. Im struggling in math so if anyone can help with some better learning techniques ill be grateful if you help me out. Im still in the learning stages of my Integra, which i own a 96 milano red LS, i will post my progress with it soon, probably in the next month or so when i can. I also work for my dad, he's a self-employed exterminator.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
20 turning 21 in Dec.

Full Time Student at UMass Lowell, transferring next semester to either Wentworth Institute of Technology or UMass Amherst for Civil Engineering.

db_r

!ocsic
Full time Computer Technician, easy as hell Ebay Seller, and Broker Sites sales associate through an e-recycling company.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I'm 25, work full time as a Design/Project Engineer in R&D Test Lab for Weatherford International. I have a BS in Mechanical Engineering degree from University of Texas and currently going to school part time working on my Masters (MSME)

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
23, Press operator for an aluminum Extrusion Company" Service Center Metals". I plan on attending community college here this summer, just to knock out some basic classes, then we'll see where I go from there.

MemphisTeg

Smoker,Joker,MidniteToker
im 22. sales manager of my familys fitness centers in the memphis area. i drive my 00 gsr along w/ my buds 95gsr and have lotsa fun. i play tons og golf BOTH disc golf and regular golf. i love to cheefah da refah if ya know what i mean. it helps get me through the day. cuz i work 11 hour days and just stare at my teg sitting in the parking lot waiting to be driven. i love GOOD music esp widespread panic and the grateful dead. im down to talk w/ anybody

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
Just Joined...

I'm 19 just joined this site about a month ago now. I drive a 2004 RSX Type-S, and like cruising in my friends '97 Inrtegra LS. Into a lot of stuff, just to name a few: art, cars, games, comics, and music. Really down to earth person. I'm down with just about everything. I'm located in the DMV (Washington D.C./Maryland/Virginia). Live in NoVA (Northern Virginia).

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Well damn...

I'm 19, I drive a 1993 Integra GS-R and a 1996 Integra GS-R, I'm in DEP status for the Navy and I leave on January 4th.

Walter_Melon

damn this thread makes me feel like shit. wheres the unemployed thread? i was gonna go to school for welding next semester but lack of funds put that on hold:(

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
^^x2

im 19 currently unemployed and still am trying to figure out what i want to go to college for.

i currently drive my 99 integra gs BOOSTED!

rockadilla

thats right.
I'm 18, taking a year off school right now before I head to Gateway College in Phoenix to study to become an automotive technician and hopefully open my own shop down the road, right now I work at boston market making minimum wage FTMFL.... And sloooowly building my teg