what do you think about these rims

Britty

I'd give 'em a :thumbs up But wat colour is your car? Tho...i think that colour would look dope on almost any colour.

killab18

yea sorry i forgot to say what color it was. its white. the rims are adr rims. let me see if i can get a pic of my car.

Autotech510

What sizes

killab18 said:
yea sorry i forgot to say what color it was. its white. the rims are adr rims. let me see if i can get a pic of my car.

what size are those? are you planning to get them low pro? i think the rims are tight, and since it's adr i think thats even tighter. Personally, they look good with a green car. But iunno, i might be wrong.

killab18

im really not sure what i want to go with. either 16's or 17's and yea im gonna go with a low pro, but not too crazy. the 17's would look tight and fill up the wheel well nice. but then 16's would be better for racing. but its not too big of a difference. so im not sure what size i want to go with. im thinkin 17's. any input

htwnzbad1

Ya they look clean...I wanted to get them as well. But I have the Cypress Green Pearl. So I didnt know if they would look good on my car. Also did you find these on ebay? Becuase thats where I found it.

Autotech510

killab18

killab18 said:
im really not sure what i want to go with. either 16's or 17's and yea im gonna go with a low pro, but not too crazy. the 17's would look tight and fill up the wheel well nice. but then 16's would be better for racing. but its not too big of a difference. so im not sure what size i want to go with. im thinkin 17's. any input

Man i think you should go for the 17's, it definently looks better. I figure why get 16's we stock wheels are 15's ya know. Might as well go the extra mile and also with 16's there isn't much performance gains in racing. Its a smaller wheel, maybe lighter, but 17's would be really ideal. Oh and i see too many peeps with those brozne 16's, mainly on small rydes like del sols, miata's, and hatches. And if you dump your car a few inches, it'll be real nice, from my knowledge with 17s or bigger, theres no need for caber correction kits. :)

Autotech510

nice color

killab18 said:
now what about these or gramlights 57c in 17"
yeah, those i can dig. And 17's too. That would be a good investment, if i were to choose. Plus i don't think i've seen many cars sportin them wheels. so you'll ball with something we havent seen before. yah feell. goodluck

DB8_228

i like both rims...i would perfer with gunmetals on a white set up. looks clean...plus they're gramlights :thumbs up

Last edited: