what does this mean ...

slikk

Money Getter
what does this mean .. i dont see why i am given the option to upload if i am not permited to do so.i am trying to upload an image from my PC and this is the message that i get

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/21022497553ffdf0c647402.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/clubinte/public_html/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/clubinte/public_html/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/clubinte/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 474

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/clubinte/public_html/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/clubinte/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 476

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/clubinte/public_html/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/clubinte/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Darrell

Thats a problem with the code, let me PM the admin and let him know. Thank you for pointing it out.