What exhaust should I get??

greddygabe

what kind of exhaust should i buy? nothing to loud but also a nice sound. dont want a fart cannon or what ever they call it lol thx i have a 1991 acura integra gs

heritage36

It you want something not too loud and sounding nice, unfortunately it usually costs a decent amount, but I always recommend getting something with an oval shaped muffler, as those are quieter by design. I had a GReddy SP2 on my del sol and that sounded great, quiet normally and good deep tone when I got on it. I have an HKS hi-power on my 92 GSR now, and it sounds good, but its a little louder than the GReddy one was on the del sol. Check out horsepowerfreaks.com and go under integra exhaust, they have the most options of anyone I could find. Tanabe gold medalion are supposed to be nice and still quiet too.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
think there was another thread on this, you should look it up
Please post useful information...and we can no longer tell people to search.

You want to get a Apexi WS2, Greddy SP2 or something like that. they are mildly loud with a header and a test pipe. If you want a test pipe and a header i suggest staying away from N1 style mufflers. I run a HKS Hi Power on the track and its Loud...i suggest a greddy sp2 its a good sound and not too loud