What Is A Stock 95 Ls Integra Motor Called, B18 B16???

chicolindopr

Not To Familiar Wit The Names Of These Motors I Hear So Many And I Got Lost And Im Not Sure What My Motor Is. I Know That Its A Stock 95 Ls Motor But I Dont Know What Series. Can Someone Either Tell Me Or Explain How I Find Out. Thanks

tsqualers

chicolindopr said:
Not To Familiar Wit The Names Of These Motors I Hear So Many And I Got Lost And Im Not Sure What My Motor Is. I Know That Its A Stock 95 Ls Motor But I Dont Know What Series. Can Someone Either Tell Me Or Explain How I Find Out. Thanks
94-01

RS, LS, GS, SE: B18B1

GS-R: B18C1

Type-R: B18C5

chicolindopr

tsqualers said:
94-01

RS, LS, GS, SE: B18B1

GS-R: B18C1

Type-R: B18C5
ok thanx alot man cuz i just wanted to know what series it is for when i do a ls/vtec conversion and im not sure if da series makes a difference in the way u gotta set it up so thanx

chicolindopr

DC2_Project said:
the only US car it came from was the 99-00 Civic SI and the 93-94 delsol VTEC
ok now is a b16 faster then a b18??? i would assume yes because of the vtec. but i dont really know to much so someone inform me

PogKai

B20VTEC
chicolindopr said:
ok now is a b16 faster then a b18??? i would assume yes because of the vtec. but i dont really know to much so someone inform me
depends on what B18 u talking about.. if it's the B18B1 I'll guess that yes. If B18C1 or C5 no way.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
B16A
1999-00 Civic Si
160HP/111TQ

B16A3
1994-97 Del Sol VTEC
158HP/112TQ

B16's have more horsepower than a B18B, but the B18B has more torque than the B16's. Which is faster? I guess that depends on which car the engine is in and what tranny is transferring the power to the wheels.

JOEY

TegSox said:
B16A
1999-00 Civic Si
160HP/111TQ

B16A3
1994-97 Del Sol VTEC
158HP/112TQ

B16's have more horsepower than a B18B, but the B18B has more torque than the B16's. Which is faster? I guess that depends on which car the engine is in and what tranny is transferring the power to the wheels.
yep I agree with that last statement. some guy I knew had a GSR tranny on an LS in an integra and that shit alone he could beat Si's

Black_GS

BI6 is allright but LS motor is underestamated big time a stock ls could beet a stock SI no problem...its just about the driver.......just gatta make sure u fuk that SI off the line good ..just there 3rd gear vtec.. u have to be worred about;;;..like all v-tec cars thats when they ganna start to pull on u...even GSR and TYPE R..LS ganna beat them off the line no problem just watch for there 3 gear when they hit v-tec. then u got fuked.if ur car not dun up.....but a done up LS wit sum work well thats a differnet story....ALL MY NON V-TEC integs..reply back if u know what im talking about,,,

JOEY said:
yep I agree with that last statement. some guy I knew had a GSR tranny on an LS in an integra and that shit alone he could beat Si's

chicolindopr

Black_GS said:
BI6 is allright but LS motor is underestamated big time a stock ls could beet a stock SI no problem...its just about the driver.......just gatta make sure u fuk that SI off the line good ..just there 3rd gear vtec.. u have to be worred about;;;..like all v-tec cars thats when they ganna start to pull on u...even GSR and TYPE R..LS ganna beat them off the line no problem just watch for there 3 gear when they hit v-tec. then u got fuked.if ur car not dun up.....but a done up LS wit sum work well thats a differnet story....ALL MY NON V-TEC integs..reply back if u know what im talking about,,,
im repling lol stock ls integra 95.....i wanna throw a different head but which one should i put dats worth its money. i was think maybe throwin a gsr head but i want somrthin dat when i put it on right off dat bat u notice the power. will a prelude head fit my car??? i heard them shits r fast