what is the music you like to listen when racing...

KrNxRaCer00

Originally posted by "SlyDC2"

haha oh yea and i dont race, but when i "play" techno-pop or something like linkin park, trust company, etc...
trust company rocks...

jus a bit too repetitive for me...still rocks tho... :D

SlyDC2

Originally posted by "TheNotoriousMogg"

SlyDC2 said:
haha oh yea and i dont race
Your too slow ;)

j/k hun :mrgreen:
haha... ACTUALLY i dont because i've seen what happens when you do, right courtney? :wink: Anyway when i "play" or just mess around... ok... race sometimes... i'm not slow haha. i was messing around with a friend before and he was racing me i guess but i wasn't really even going at it very much and it was just so sad... he just rolled up next to me later and all he said was "Damn :?" Hehe... funniest thing i've seen in a long time.

Aphex

yeah, im not a music nazi, whatever sounds cool works for me, so, off the top of my head...

Aphex Twin
The Prodigy
Squarepusher
Infected Mushroom
In Flames
Children of Bodom
Chimaira
Fear Factory
Dry Kill Logic
Crossbreed
Down the Sun
Killswitch Engage
Mushroomhead
NothingFace
Soulfly
System Of a Down
Tool
Obie Trice
Andre Nickatina
Tech N9ne

sleeperintegra

something hard and fast like some pantera or old mudvayne. hell yes. i get psyched.

(....linkin park too...but ssshhh)[/siz]

thakrnriceboi

when i race i like to listen to jin tha mc. his one track "peel off" on his almost famous mix tape gets me hella pumped. or that song my azn pride "racing aint a thang". gotta represtent my blood during a race

Toxis

99% of the time I just listen to some form of techno, Progressive, Hard House, Hard Trance or DnB... you pick.

Wow, I'm surprised someone in CA knows of Tech N9ne. I guess he is starting to get pretty big. He is a really cool guy, short as hell though. lol

MINNOWS007

NO MUSIC TO MUCH DISTRACTION.

I LIVE MY LIFE A 1/4 MILE AT A TIME AND FOR THOSE FEW SECONDS I'M FREE (QUOTE VIN DIESEL FAST AND FURIOUS)

SlyDC2

wow... i believe this could possibly be the first quote from F&F for the site... a moment of silence please

Toxis

good god. I thought people were pasted that ignorant movie... DAMN YOU RICED OUT HOLLYWOOD!!! DAAAAAAAAMN YOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*shouts into the sky and waves fist*

KrNxRaCer00

Originally posted by "MINNOWS007"

NO MUSIC TO MUCH DISTRACTION.

I LIVE MY LIFE A 1/4 MILE AT A TIME AND FOR THOSE FEW SECONDS I'M FREE (QUOTE VIN DIESEL FAST AND FURIOUS)
ban him...

ban him now...

for the love...

94dc2-4drgsr

Well when racing It's always appreciated the nice beats of Trance, Dance and some Electronica, but then when ridin' on the strrets there is nothing better tahn some reggeton, thats for my latin people!!!!