What kinda setup are you runnin?

boobz

Pioneer head unit
2 polk audio 10" subs
kenwood 1000 watt amp
and stock 6 1/2 speaker but i'm upgrading to Pioneer 2 way 6 1/2's all aroud.

B16aTeggy

deck-none right now
6 1/2s-none right now
6x9s-none right now
2 12 JLAUDIO 12W0
kenwood or rockford amp(duno which one i wanna use yet)

all new wires.

DownShift96GSR

I got some Pioneer speakers and that's it..........All I need now is a new HU and my stereo is done....

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
i have to update...

No Deck
No rear speakers (car is gutted from front seat back)
Boston 6.5s up front
Orion amp
no sub

the car was broken into a couple months ago, and i just havent put anything back in yet. im using the money for more power

DownShift96GSR

Eviloliv3 said:
i have to update...

No Deck
No rear speakers (car is gutted from front seat back)
Boston 6.5s up front
Orion amp
no sub

the car was broken into a couple months ago, and i just havent put anything back in yet. im using the money for more power
Yeah more POWER!! That sucks your car got broken into. My Accord was broken into and all my stuff was stolen, well everything except the deck and speakers. i'm talking $2500 worth of CDs, my backpack, my friends ECKO sweater, my LETTERMAN jacket. I was livid. A guy tried stealing my friends stuff, we caught him down the street and beat the hell out of him for stealing. I don't understand why people steal stuff like that. I figure when I'm done racing, then I'll throw in a amp and subs into the Teggy, but until then, don't need the extra weight.

00pyitr

HU: Alpine 9815
Front sprakers : Rockford Fosgate FNX series, components
rear speakers: JL Audio TX
spraker amp: MTX 4244 (50x4 rms)
Sub amp: Rockford Fosgate 501bd
Subwoofer: 1 12" Rockford Punch HX2
Stinger cap.

future sub is a JL Audio 12W6, if the HX2 blows

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
pioneer head unit
135 amp alterstart alternator
optima yellow top
2 JL 10" W0
Kenwood 800 watt amp
audiobahn capacitor

ca86108

i got the pioneer deck that integRar posted on the first page... a sony xplod 12 disc changer hooked up but NEVER used.. i used to have subs in my SLOW LS.. but now with a gsr i sold em its too much weight.. all together 2 12's in a FIBERGLASS box weighed like 45-50 lbs.. it was DUAL the cheap sets from best buy HAHAHA

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
in my old accord i had a sony head unit, two sony xplod speakers in the back (none up front. it was a little hatchback and came stock with ONE speaker on the passenger side door) and then a 1000W cyclone amp and two 12" earthquakes.

now that i bought my teg i transplanted the amp and subs. it came with a pioneer head unit and polk audio speakers up front. dont know whats in the rear and then infinity tweeters up front but dont even know if they work

i got my amp and subs pretty cheap. about $400 for the amp and the subs already in the box plus the wiring. they are decent subs but dont have the tightest bass out there. but i have the bass boost controller so i can turn the bass on the amp up and down real easy to make it sound just right

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
Damn this is an old ass thread

my old accord
panasonic 50x4 hu with mp3/wma
stock speakers
2 12" pioneer 450w subs in ported box (for sale, hit me up if local!)
kenwood 2ch 800w amp
4 gauge wires

in the integra

sony xplod hu (came with car, thought it was aight but i dont like it, gonna be replaced with my panasonic from the accord i still got)
blaupunct 6x9s (also came with car sound good)

and my personal touches
jl 12 in sealed box
kenwood 2ch 800w amp (transplanted from the accord)
shit 8 gauge wire that was there from prev owner. No prob yet but if amp starts cutting out i will run 4ga.

Last edited:

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
Stock Acura Headunit
Stock Honda Speakers
The look on people's faces from playing my ok (kinda garbled) sounding rock, dance , techno music loud: priceless.

anyways yes i will be getting a new headunit but not anytime soon because honestly it sounds good /

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
B16aTeggy said:
deck-none right now
6 1/2s-none right now
6x9s-none right now
2 12 JLAUDIO 12W0
kenwood or rockford amp(duno which one i wanna use yet)

all new wires.
So, just to clarify....
There's no radio and no speakers inside the car. You have 2 amps, but neither are hooked up to the 2 12W0's. But hey...ALL NEW WIRES!!!!!!!

I really miss this kid. He was such excellent comic relief around here. He was such a BS'er, it was fun to see him get cold busted in a lie and try to talk himself out of it, just to end up digging the hole deeper.
What a tool.