what rear strut to buy?

ghesintegrah

hey wsup people im lookn to buy a rear strut for my g2 integra but i dont know which one to get. i want something thats not too expensive [ ex. spoon sports ], yet still works well. any ideas??

thanks

Baldy201

neuspeed has good bars, skunk2 is also a decent one, and dc sports is ok. those are not too expencive. those are the ones are the ones i would go with.

ghesintegrah

alright koo thanks man.. but im kinda on a budget right now.. anything you can think of thats lower than $100?

Baldy201

no good kinds are much lower than 100
most are around like 125-150 for god ones. there are ITR replicas on ebay that are sold for cheap, but are not as good as a real one. so if you are on a budget and need one now or cant save to get a good one then search ebay. there are plenty of cheap bars on there.

ghesintegrah

aight koo thanks for all the help! i think ill jus wait til i have enough money to get a good or decent one then.. dont wanna crappy bar

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
save your money. if you havent already, get a rear sway bar before a strut bar, its does wonders. struts help strenghten your chassis a little, but sway bars will increase cornering dramatically

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
if you are in desperate need of some bars, i would go with EM Racing (www.emracing.com) thay have the C-Pillar bar that i want, it disconnects in seconds so you can transport passengers if you want. if you leave the bar there and you get in an accident or stop hard, you could kill them . . . so be sure to stop hard when you got somebody in the back you dont like :wink: