What the hell not another one

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i will probably go see this. i mean as cheezy as it looked, atleast it had the original cast and wasnt all about tuner shit

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
i will probably go see this. i mean as cheezy as it looked, atleast it had the original cast and wasnt all about tuner shit
i just think its crazy how the cast jumped arround so much like on tokyo drift at the ending with vin diesel what the hell and now hes in panama and dint he go to mexico in the ending of the first movie????

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
i just think its crazy how the cast jumped arround so much like on tokyo drift at the ending with vin diesel what the hell and now hes in panama and dint he go to mexico in the ending of the first movie????

Don't ya get it, he's traveling the world ricing it up where ever he goes. :lol:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
<-- Not hyped

Never saw any of them but the first. Don't really care too. Riced car + bad plot = crap movie

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
After That Movie Every Wannabe With A Honda Tough He Was Vin Diesel Fucked It Up For The Original Racers

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
funny how people complain about them, but they keep coming out with more. Gee, I wonder what would make them keep coming out with more.