What website has good prices on Beaks, DC, and other brand tie bars?

jayyjayy88

So I always see cars drivng around with these parts on the bottom, and have been meaning to get some, but don't know where to look for them (website) or if I'd be ordering the right parts?

Looking for something like this. This is what hondas have on the bottom right? control arms held together by a strut bar?

Sometimes I'll see congtrol arms connected to this "rectangle" (not sure on the name) which connects both control arms. What is the name of that "rectangle" Something like this I see sometimes.

Thank you in advance

94RS

No fucks given.
Jhpusa.com for where to get it. The Beaks bar is a tie bar, mainly for extra eye candy. The "rectangle," not sure if you meant the green thing, which is the bottom clevis of the shock, or the big silver chunk to the right above the tie bar, which is a subframe brace, the one in the pic looks like an ASR.

Strut bars are what goes at the top, GSR's and Type-R's come with them stock.

jayyjayy88

Jhpusa.com for where to get it. The Beaks bar is a tie bar, mainly for extra eye candy. The "rectangle," not sure if you meant the green thing, which is the bottom clevis of the shock, or the big silver chunk to the right above the tie bar, which is a subframe brace, the one in the pic looks like an ASR.

Strut bars are what goes at the top, GSR's and Type-R's come with them stock.
yes subframe brace, what is the difference between that and a tie bar?

Ganyon

Time to be a picture whore.

Look into function 7 if you want bling and you have the cash.

Ryan659

I want what joe and I think dillon have. It's like the function 7 one but with no holes throughout

Ganyon

You're talking about the comptech brace.

Op, if you don't have the cash, then just don't buy anything. You could look on ebay, but that stuff is junk and won't last.

jayyjayy88

You're talking about the comptech brace.

Op, if you don't have the cash, then just don't buy anything. You could look on ebay, but that stuff is junk and won't last.
I can afford a beaks lower tie bar. How much are function 7?

Ganyon

I have both f7 lca's and rear subframe brace. The brace was 280 shipped from jhp. And the lca's were 200 I think. Maybe more.

jayyjayy88

THis looks real nice as well, but I'm sure it cost a pretty penny. I know beaks bar is about 120 (polished) and not sure about the rest.

Ganyon

Yeah I paid a lot. To be honest, the subframe brace, lca's, and itr rear sway bar is the best mod I've done.