Suspension+wheels:
Skunk2 adjustable coilovers
Tokico Illumina shocks
Purple sportmax 002 15" x 8" +0, rolled fenders
Brand new Nexen N3000 195 45 15 tires

Just curious what you guys would think the car would sell for

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
well... there are several ways to look at this... i wouldnt offer you more than 2grand for the car, i wouldnt ask less than 3500 and depending on how long you hold out youll make more or less money...

DumaDa9

the sum of all the parts not including installation that have gone onto the car is a little more than $5,000, not including the chassis

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
it doesn't matter what you put on the car unless you're going to sell the car to someone taht cares. If overall the I would price the car at 4 g max that is my opinion

DumaDa9

obviously whoever is buying it isnt buying it because its a 90-93 integra, they're buying it for the modifications

hamfacekilla

this is all going to depend on who buys it, say someone is buying this as there 17 year old daughters first car, there not going to care what clutch, fly wheel, mounts, bushings and so on........ there is in the car, there going to be looking at paint, miles, rust, dents and dings, and the reliability of the car. judging by your list i would say around 2-3k to the average joe and 3-4k to someone who knows and understands how much the car is really worth. you just have to remember you can get 2000 and up vehicles for around 3k so most people are not going to want to spend a huge some of money on a 90 integra. and dont get me wrong i think your teg is clean

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
How many miles are on the chassis?

ok go get a geo prizm with suspension and a CAI then...
Hey, hey, hey! I have a Geo Prizm and I can eat people with it in the corners. It's all in the tires, setup, and technique. Although, 92 horses doesn't lend itself to speed after the corner :lol: Wait until the 20-valve 4A w/ITB's is dropped into it :twisted:

If I were selling it I'd list it at $4000 and take $3-3200. People like to lowball.
As a buyer, unless it's super clean, has a GSR, ITR or K series motor and a cable to hydro conversion, I refuse to pay more than $3000 for a DA. *A Minty DB2 would definitely be different*

hulkman38

all GO little SHOW
There arent many honda/Acura lovers in my area :-( Around here youd be lucky to get two out of it. Bad thing if your sellin. Good thing if your buyin lol