What's the Funniest or most fked up thing uve said during or after sex

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
i was with this girl like 7 years ago we meet at a club in sacramento wee hooked up and after we did what grown people do i told her whew glad thats ove.r lol its to long of a story

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
had sex with this girl for about 30 minutes...thinking she would get the hang of sex......her skill never came......i told her thats why i had sex with her best friend first....bitch needed the practice.

had sex with this girl for about 30 minutes...thinking she would get the hang of sex......her skill never came......i told her thats why i had sex with her best friend first....bitch needed the practice.
That sounds like something you would say....and you'd do her best friend too. :lol:

Spody02

Name: Cody
alright no lie, i was laying in bed with two girls, i'm in the middle. i start messing around with one then she whispers in my ear, "try to get my friend to join" i'm in 9th grade at the time, so i'm like WTF OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER! so i do, and she is down =o so i'm fingering both them at the same time, then my mom came home and made them go home!!!!!!!!!!! wtf my moms a cock blocker