what's wrong with this picture?

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
the air filter is on the wrong side...

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Everything looks bassackwards to me.

The timing belt, valvecover, spark plug wires, distributor, intake all face the driver side.

Considering the transmission looks like it is on the wrong side as well, I'm going to take a guess and say that since K Series spin opposite of B-Series, someone flipped a B around and hooked it to a K tranny.......but I could just be tripping

red98teg

Keep on Truckin

The timing belt, valvcover, spark plug wires, distributor, intake all face the driver side.

Considering the transmission looks like it is on the wrong side as well, I'm going to take a guess and say that since K Series spin opposite of B-Series, someone flipped a B around and hooked it to a K tranny.......but I could just be tripping
it is all flipped around backwards, but thats part of the turbo build... i dont see what hes getting at

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
it is all flipped around backwards, but thats part of the turbo build... i dont see what hes getting at
The timing belt, distributor and all being backwards isn't part of a turbo build.The transmission appears to be on the wrong side as well. B18C with 6-speed K?

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!

The timing belt, valvecover, spark plug wires, distributor, intake all face the driver side.

that could make sense, but why? it cant be worth the cost, plus i dont see an Intake manifold in the front

94dc4

My name matches again lol
At first I thought it was just a mirrored pic...but now idk...

Shit is definitely facing the wrong way, and those headlights don't make sense. The design on the underside of that hood don't make sense either, ESPECIALLY THAT PIECE OF METAL HOLDING IT UP. lol