What's Your Hobbie/Interests/Obsession?

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
im not sure if their is already a thread like this somewhere but I was just wondering if anyone has any hobbies/interests/obsessions? ex: do you collect baseball cards, obsessed with a certain comic book or tv show?

i have an obsession with prescription glasses and bicycles. i have about 10 pairs and have a 2 other pairs coming next week and as for my bike collection, im at 7 bicycles. from race bikes to lowrider bikes, i love them all.

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
I like shopping, sleeping, eating, listening to music, riding around, going on road trips out of town for the weekend, going to movies, shooting pool, bowling, swimming, and forum-ing :)

and I like watching "Scrubs" and "The Office" when they're on tv (older episodes)

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
hobbies: fishing,eating,my teggy, my son,

interest: every thing, i wanna learn

obsession: with the killer squirrls, with tampons and machine guns
i have a hate for swirls marks thats my real obsesion.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
the office is the shizz!! i watch it whenever i can.

i like riding my freestyle bike around, working on my cars (even if theres nothing to do, i'll find something), hit up some ps3, and mess with my iphone

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
hobbies-working on my teg, hanging out with my buddies and helping them with their cars, partying :lol:, going to the lake house.

interests-cars, women, learning new things, having a good time.

obsession-my teg :lol:

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
i'll also add photoshop, inDesign, QuarkExpress, illustrator, flash...........ect. i <3 adobe :)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Hobbies: Basketball, building Hondas, cycling, driving, movies, photography, road racing, sexy time, shopping, touge, video games, etc...

Interests: Basketball, cars, my girlfriend, anything I think that's dope, etc...

Obsession: Hondas and racing.

Last edited:

jznsn2u

Hi my name is Jayson. I like long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners, hand fed grapes, star gazing in the middle of a flower field with that special someone, wishing on stars at 11:11, exploring the world, discovering new and exciting things while studying the female body Physically and Thoroughly, cooking special meals while listening to slow jams, hot secks on the beach, Carne Asada Fries and hotsauce.

My interests are driving cars, mechanical work, elecrtical work, reading, learning more about a specific skill, my girlfriend, food. All kinds of food. Jiu Jitsu, video games, music.

Obsession? - Girlfriend, Food, Cars.

sylvaner01

Xbox, working on my teg, fly fishing, surf fishing, Surfing CI, playing BF2, playing TF2, hanging out with the GF, photoshop, watching COPS, Maccas runs at Uni, LANS

phatintegra

Banned
Hobbies:
Cars, Water Vessel, Pier/Deep water Fishing and relaxing

Interest:
I do allot of traveling.

Obsession:
My wife, Making money, Smoking shisha (waterpipe) and Cigars