What's Your Mileage?

mirrorimg

On the motor, I dont know how many are on the chassis. It was a GSR with an LS swap, and the PO changed the cluster. So I dont have any idea the true miles on the car. The cluster says 170,000, so maybe thats a rough estimate to go by.

I rebuilt the motor and its been in for a couple weeks. I will most likely hit my first thousand this weekend :D

Peruviann

bought my teg with 134k miles 3 - 4 years ago swapped out a the motor with a newer ls with 35k on it

and i currently only have 139k

phatintegra

Banned
1999 teg (orig owner)

Chassis: less then 120K but I have to confirm it, been garage kept for over a year untouch. to lazy to wash it so I can put my car cover on.

JDM front end: Unknown miles

Motor: first motor blew around 95k, after I had new T-belt and waterpump put in on LS/V. 2nd motor had 65K before it was drop in stock B18B1. Put about 10K miles untill I decided to do a full rebuild and throw back my B16 head on. now my current motor will have 0 miles on it.

Transmission: 1st trans blew around 65K, 2nd trans (JDM SIR-G) unknown.

If I get tired of it or still have it in few years. Will be geting a boosted K swap with a manual conversion. Right now I have other plans for it.

04 Mercedes CLK500: 60ish but it almost 4 years ago with 32K

06 MDX I have to look but I need 4 tires

Wife 02 Civic coupe: Unknown because I will never get in the driver seat. But she is begging me to spend some money to have it fix. I tired to give her the teg but she said to me hell no but she ask for the Mercedes so I told her hell no.

Last edited:

ciafromtexas

Original motor 300,000mi
1991 LS Teg 2nd owner, have had it for 6 or 7 years
300,134 miles on original motor
I bought it with 252,000 on it I believe. The guy had every receipt for everything he had ever put into the car.
East coast car.